What is Click 2 Protect Life Term Insurance Plan by HDFC Life?

Summary:

Amid the uncertainties in today’s world, it is vital to include a life insurance plan while planning your investments. Read further to know about the features and benefits of the Click 2 Protect Life term insurance plan recently launched by HDFC life.

Content:

Click 2 Protect Life” by HDFC is a comprehensive term insurance plan developed, keeping in mind the individual needs and preferences at different life stages. It is an affordable and convenient plan to provide true protection to your family during difficult times.

It offers 3 different plan options, each with distinct features and benefits:

  • Life and Critical Illness (CI) Rebalance:
  • Coverage: Provides balanced coverage for death and critical illness as the policy progresses each year.
  • Key feature: When the policy starts, 80% of the basic assured sum is remaining allotted as life cover and 20% for the critical illness.
  • CI Cover: On each anniversary of the policy, the CI sum assured will increase, and life cover will decrease by the same amount to keep up with your changing requirements as you age. The total assured sum remains constant.
  • Eligibility: Minimum Age – 18 yrs; Maximum Age – 65 yrs
  • Minimum Basic Sum Assured: 20,00,000
  • Death Benefit: Lumpsum amount payable to the nominee is highest of :
    • Sum Assured on Death
    • 105% of the total premiums paid
    • Life Cover Sum Assured
  • Benefits on Detection of CI: The CI SA applicable at the time of diagnosis of the illness will be payable.
  • Maturity Benefits: Sum assured on maturity will be payable.
  • Life Protect:
  • Coverage: Provides coverage on the demise of the insured during the policy term by paying a lump sum amount to the nominee.
  • Eligibility: Minimum Age – 18 yrs; Maximum Age – 65 yrs
  • Minimum Basic Sum Assured: 50,000
  • Death Benefits: A lump sum amount will be paid to the nominee if the insured dies during the policy term. The amount will be the highest of:
    • Sum Assured on Death
    • 105% of the total premiums paid
  • Maturity Benefit: If the insured survives until the policy’s maturity, the insurer will pay the assured sum on maturity if the ROP benefit has been selected.
  • Income Plus:
  • Coverage: Under this option, you get life coverage for the policy term along with a regular monthly income after 60 years of age and a lump sum pay out upon maturity.
  • Key feature: 1% of the basic sum assured will be paid out as arrears starting from the policy anniversary date after your 60th birthday till your death or the policy’s maturity, whichever happens, earlier.
  • Eligibility: Minimum Age – 30 yrs; Maximum Age – 50 yrs
  • Minimum Basic Sum Assured: Rs 50,000
  • Death Benefit: The nominee is paid the death benefit amount, which is the highest of the below figures:
    • Assured Sum on death
    • 105% of the total premiums paid
  • Survival Benefit: If all the premiums have been duly paid and you survive the policy term, 0.1% of the basic sum assured will be paid to you monthly starting from the 61st policy anniversary till your death or till the policy term holds, whichever happens, earlier.
  • Maturity Benefit: Sum assured on maturity is paid out.

There are various add-on options also available with the “click 2 protect” term policy, such as the return of premium (ROP), Accidental Death benefit option, etc., to offer better protection and flexibility to the insured.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like