For that perfectly organized workspace, you should consider having a monitor desk mount among other things. The good news is there are all kinds of desk mounts in the market, and you can find one that fits your budget. Check for PrimeCables monitor desk mounts for as low as $50. In this post, we are sharing more on what it takes to find the right mount for your monitor.
- Start with requirements. Do you need an articulating arm? Do you want a mount for more than one monitor? These are some of the basic questions you must consider answering.
- Check for VESA Mount holes. You want to be sure that the hole pattern on the back of your screen or monitor matches the mount. VESA Mount holes are almost a norm, but new models may not have the same.
- Size of monitors. Before you look for a mount, check if the fit of the monitor works for your work and personal needs. For instance, if you have a huge monitor, you will need a mount that’s huge enough to hold the weight and size. The weight of your monitor is a big factor for selecting the mount.
- Adjustable features. Can you move the arm horizontally on both sides? Articulating mounts need to be as adjustable as possible. You should be able to pull the screen close to you and move it behind as needed. Check if you can tilt the screen too, if needed.
- Fitting. Can you fix the monitor mount to the wall, or there is a clamp for using on the desk? Depending on the workspace and table size you have, this is an important factor to consider.
Where to shop?
If you are looking for deals and offers in monitor desk mounts and want to find more options, online stores are your best bet. Consider buying a sturdy product that’s meant to be durable, so you don’t have to think of replacement anytime soon. Also, a flimsy monitor desk mount can be quite risky for your monitors, which are expensive investment. If you intend to mount more than one monitor, this is an important factor to consider.
Don’t forget to read the product description and installation information in depth before you select a monitor desk mount. Also, do consider the usage in the long run, including plans to replace the existing monitor in next couple of years.