Montreal is every foodie’s ultimate delight. If you are in the province of Quebec, you will find no dearth of choices in pizzerias. The local pizza places here serve some of the most authentic flavors you have ever tasted, and you will be rather surprised with the choice of ingredients. For best experience at home, try Double Pizza food delivery, which has some interesting sides on offer too. In this post, we are sharing options that you need to try in Canada.
- The Canadian pizza. When someone says Canadian pizza, it refers to a standard variant, which includes loads of mozzarella cheese, bacon, mushrooms, and pepperoni. In Montreal and parts of Quebec, this is known as pizza Québécoise.
- Donair pizza. As the name suggests, this one is inspired from Halifax fast food and contains tomatoes, onions, donair meat, and a sauce that’s made out of condensed milk.
- Garlic fingers. Don’t be confused with the name. Garlic fingers is a type of pizza that contains basic things like garlic butter, parsley, and mozzarella cheese, often also topped with bacon. It is named so, because the pizza is not cut into slices, but into strips or fingers.
- Pictou County Pizza. This pizza comes from the place in its name and is known for its distinct brown sauce that’s spicy and not like the standard tomato sauce. The dough is rather chewy, but you can taste the flavors of toppings in every bite.
- The all-dressed pizza. This one is a special from Quebec, which is known for its mix of spicy tomato sauce, onions, green peppers, pepperoni, and mushrooms. Most pizzerias in Montreal do have a varied of this pizza, and if you don’t want to take risks, this is worth every penny spent.
Try the local pizzerias
The local pizzerias in Montreal are known for using fresh and unique ingredients, and even the standard pizzas often have twists in cheese and toppings. You will be also surprised with the list of amazing sides that are offered many places. Think of French fries on your pizza, or something like spaghetti on the sides. We promise that the local pizza chains in Montreal fare better as far as use of cheese is concerned, and most of things are made in-house, which only adds to the flavor.
Check online now for the top pizza options near you and get goodness delivered at your doorstep.